Privacy & Cookies
1.We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and now capture, maintain and manage your personal data in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R) Law.
2. The type of information we will collect about you includes your:
Postal and Billing address
Landline / Mobile numbers
3. You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased products or told us that we can send them to you. You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or contacting us.
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate so should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes by contacting us via email, telephone or post.
5. The personal information that we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law via logins and passwords. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. The data we collect, store and use is to enable us to fulfil our commitment to you to provide the service you would expect in dealing and processing any enquiries and orders you have made about and for our products and services, we only hold the relevant data required for us to provide these services. Also to provide you with information ( where you have given consent) about new products, updates, promotions and offers.
8. In the unlikely event we needed to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
9. Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be updated on our website at: http://www.berniparkerdesigns.com/cookies-and-privacy
This privacy notice was last updated on 24 May 2018
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. (for further information, see our cookies policy below)
HOW THEY ARE USED
What are cookies?
Most websites us cookies, or HTTP cookies, which are small text files that are stored on users' computers when using web browsers (the program you use to access the internet). They are used by websites for many different reasons, but most often to serve appropriate information for visitors or to enhance visitors' experience, or to help us understand how visitors use the website. Whatever cookies are used on this website, they do not identify you as a person, but as a computer and whether that computer has used the Website before.
Cookies used on our site:
Google Analytics and Addthis; Google Analytics is Google's visitor analysis system, allowing us to measure general data about anonymous visitor traffic. Addthis is a feature that allows you to share a page with your social network, via Facebook, Twitter, email and a range of other external social websites. The exact cookies used are:
Cookie Name Purpose
sic This cookie is used to remember that the informed cookie notice has been displayed to you the user on the Skylight Media website.
__utma Google Analytics. Further information can be found at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
__utmb " "
__utmc " "
__utmz " "
__atuvc AddThis. Further information can be found at http://www.addthis.com/privacy
ASP.NET_SessionId A cookie that ASP.NET uses to store a unique identifier for your session. The session cookie is not persisted on your hard disk.ASP.NET session state identifies requests from the same browserduring a limited time window as a session, and provides a way to persistvariable values for the duration of that session.
If you would like to disable, delete or control cookies on your browser, please follow the appropriate link for your browser below:
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.